Hello, friends welcome to Androcustomroms. Today we are here to give you the best and the trusted method to Root Oppo F1 smartphone and guide how to Install CWM , TWRp on Oppo F1 . With some stunning features, Oppo launched F1 this year in the month of January . Oppo F1 comes with Android v5.1 Lollipop OS , Quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 Snapdragon 616 processor, 5.0 inches IPC LCD touchscreen with 720p resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 16 GB of internal memory, 3GB of RAM , 2500mAh non-removable battery much more and you get these all the features at the inexpensive price . We are sad for you guys because you can not update your Oppo F1 to the latest version of Android 6.0 Marshmellow officially. Good news for Oppo F1 users is that you can update this latest version by Root Oppo F6 . And we have trustworthy methods to install CWP , TWRP on Oppo F1 . So guys without wasting this imp. time let’s start our today’s topic .
- Rooting may void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device . We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- This rooting and custom recovery flashing process must be used only on Oppo F1. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Charge the battery of your Oppo F1 60-80% .
- Backup all your important phone data and settings .
- Download Oppo USB drivers and they must be installed on your PC .
- Enable USB debugging mode. Go to Menu > Settings > Developer options > USB debugging and if you don’t see Developer option then go to Settings > About Phone and tap 7 times on the Build number. This will make the Developer option appear in the Settings menu.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader of Oppo F1 :
- In your computer Download Magictricks.zip file . (Don’t extract this file)
- Transfer this Magictricks.zip file on your phone’s internal or external storage by connecting your Oppo to the computer.
- Now boot your phone Recovery mode by pressing “Volume UP+Down+Power Button” simultaneously.
- Now the Language menu will appear and select the language with Volume key and confirm with Power key.
- Navigate to the install from storage option using Volume keys and select it using Power key , once the main menu of recovery mode appears.
- Then navigate to the Magictricks.zip file which you’ve copied earlier and select it to flash.This leads fastboot to your Oppo F1 smartphone and bootloader unlockable .
Steps to Install TWRP on Oppo F1 :
- Download AndroidSDK.zip file and extract this file on your computer .
- From this file open the platform-tools folder . And you will see these files in this folder.
- Now Trun-off your Oppo F1 and boot it into fastboot mode.
- Press and hold “Volume up + Power” button until your device enters the fastboot mode.
- Open that platform-tools folder and here hold “Shift button of your keyboard + right click” on empty space. Then choose Open command window option from the list. This will launch the command window .
- Type the following commands in the command window and press enter:
“fastboot devices” .This shows that your device is properly connected. And if this message not display on command window then re-install your driver.
- Now type the next command and press enter:“fastboot flash recovery twrp_recovery.img”
- Now press and hold “Volume down + Power” button so that you enter the TWRP recovery mode. Before this diconnect your smartphone from your PC.
Finally !! You;ve installed TWRP on your Oppo F1.
Steps to Install CWP on Oppo F1 :
First of all , Download AndroidSDK.zip file for Oppo F1 smartphone. And you’ve to follow the above steps that you are used to install TWRP . To install CWP on Oppo F1 just type the following command :
” fastboot flash recovery cwm_recovery.img “
Steps to Root Oppo F1 :
There are three methods to Root Oppo F1 , but here we discuss only one method which is best and trustworthy all over the world. And this method is done by Using Super SU .
- On your computer Download SuperSU.zip file for Oppo F1 . And Don’t extract this zip file.
- Copy this zip file on your phone’s internal or external memory by connecting your smartphone with your PC.
- Turn-off your Oppo F1 and boot it into CWM or TWRP custom recovery mode. Here I use TWRP custom recovery. Press and hold “Volume Down key + Power Key” simultaneously for booting it into TWRP recovery.
- Now Click on the Install option , on your TWRP recovery main menu.
- Then navigate to the SuperSU.zip file and select it.
- On the next screen swipe to start the flashing process.
- You’ll see a message saying successful bling on the screen.
- Restart your Oppo F1 by selecting the Reboot option present on the TWRP recovery mode itself.
Now your Oppo F1 is successfully rooted and the Clockworkmod (CWM) & Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) successfully installed on your Oppo F1 smartphone. And you can change the system settings and much more. If you come across any difficulty then let we know through the comments. Till then Enjoy.